We campaign against the IHRA misdefinition
We defend the right to free speech and publication
We fight for a culture of debate in the Labour movement
We call on all democratic and progressive forces to join us in opposing the current attacks on free speech and to campaign to:
- Defend the right to free speech and publication.
- Reject the IHRA so-called definition of antisemitism, whose sole use has been to chill free speech on Israel/Palestine.
- End the antisemitism smear campaign conducted against Jeremy Corbyn and the left, which has spread into wider society.
- Oppose the threat of defunding of universities if they do not adopt IHRA and the targeting of academics who speak out on Israel/Palestine.
- Stop the labelling of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Campaign (BDS) as ‘antisemitic’.
- Oppose the interference of the state in the running of political parties.
- End the Prevent programme.
- Stop the prosecution of whistleblowers and journalists.
Also check out our Charter for Free Speech.
Keep in touch
email@example.com or fill in the form below